Boston condos and Boston apartments
Alex Weaver shares his tales of woes in searching for an apartment in Boston — and provides tips on what to expect out there these days.
Bottom line: It hasn’t been easy.
But he’s still relatively optimistic — and ends his remarks on on a great note:
“Remember why you’re doing this. Boston is an amazing city and I, for one, count myself lucky to live here. Everyone wants an apartment because everyone wants to live here. Lots of people aren’t so fortunate. Finding an apartment is a grind. Living in Boston is worth it.”
File under: Someone get this man an apartment!
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018