Developer Joseph Fallon is showing the city today his plans for a 15-story mix of retail and commercial space right on Boston Harbor, adjacent to the new Fed courthouse on Fan Pier. The idea is for retails and shops to occupy the bottom floors, and floors two to seven (that’s six floors) to be laboratory space. Office space is for the upper floors. Does the city want a towering laboratory on the harbor? Would a future condo or rental development want to be sited next to that? We’ll see.
- How to sell your Boston condo – FAST
- Don’t just imagine owning a Boston condo. Set a goal and accomplish it
- My favorite restaurant is slated to close down…..How sad
- I’ve seen these 5 types of Boston condo buyers. Are you a Seller? You’ll see them too
- 20 tips on how to sell your Boston condo for sale
- I know why you’re still renting an apartment. But do YOU know why?
- Buying a Boston condo as newlyweds: Tips and thoughts for both of you to consider
- Imagine yourself living in one of these Boston Seaport condos
- Boston Seaport condos for sale and the neighborhood history
- Boston Seaport new condos
- Boston condos for sale: The ugly truth about Open Houses
- Spring 2019: Boston Seaport condos for sale and sales data
- Thinking of buying a Boston Seaport condo? 9 issues you should be aware of.
- Do Boston Millennial’s Know they can afford a Boston for sale?
- Boston condos for sale and potential buyer feedback