Now a new artificial voice is speaking up.
Aiera, a stock-picking robot developed by Wells Fargo Securities, has chosen Boston as the likely site for Amazon’s HQ2. The city is one of 20 finalists in the ongoing competition, which narrowed the field from an original list of 238.
According to a report in Barron’s, Aiera’s prediction is based on hundreds of thousands of data points, from mentions of Amazon on social media to news reports to stock price and more. The AI crunches all the numbers and selects the top finishers, which turned out to be Boston, Chicago, Atlanta, New York, Toronto, Austin and Washington, D.C.
I’m not big on placing my money on Artificial Intelligence (AI), but I’m also selecting Amazon selecting HQ2 moves to Boston.
Why you ask? Because mt faovirte Irish gambling site called Paddy Power also likes Boston, with 3-to-1 odds.
Contact me to find to set up an appointment to start your Boston condo buying process.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENT
- Boston Back Bay condos for sale and rent
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for saleand rent
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Navy Yard sale and rent
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale and rent
- Fenway Boston condos for sale and rent
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale and rent
- Leather District Boston condos for sale and rent
- Midtown Downtown condos for sale and rent
- Seaport District condos for sale and rent
- South Boston condos for sale and rent
- South End Boston condos for sale and rent
- Waterfront condos for sale and rent
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.