I thought things were about to improve for 45 Province Street luxury condos, but last week they got hit with another setback. This time the Boston licensing board has revoked their liquor license because they were unable to find someone to operate their restaurant space. The board’s positions seems to be “use it or lose it.”
The developers of 45 Province Street luxury condominiums spent $225,000 to obtain a Boston liquor license, thinking they could find somebody to operate their vacant restaurant space.
Read more on 45 Province Street liquor license
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018