Boston, nowhere to be found.
The presence of a nurturing art community is often a good sign that a community is vibrant in other ways, according to BusinessWeek.com and Sperling’s Best Places, which collected a list of the best places for artists in the United States. In compiling the list, they identified the metro areas with the highest concentrations of artistic establishments.
The magazine also considered the percentage of young people age 25 to 34, population diversity, and concentration of museums, philharmonic orchestras, dance companies, theater troupes, library resources, and college arts programs.
Click through for the results.
Source: The Best Cities to Be Creative – By Maya Roney, BusinessWeek.com, by way of Realtor.org
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018