AvalonBay has taken over the development rights next to TD Garden in the North Station area — and they’re planning to dramatically increase the number of apartments there.
Boston Garden Development Corp. previously had plans to develop about 363 apartments, but that proposal never got off the ground. Enter AvalonBay, which took over the development rights and which now plans 503 units.
Boston has seen so many apartment developments in recent years. But it still kind of boggles the mind that 503 units will suddenly be there one day in the North Station area. That’s a lot of people and a lot of street life and a lot of business.
And it’s most welcome.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $550k
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.