You probably already saw this story, but wanted to throw it in.
The Boston Architectural College has agreed to buy the former Institute of Contemporary Art building from Samuels & Associates, for $7.2 million.
Samuels & Associates bought that building, and Dillon’s, next door, last year, for $9.5 million. The developer will continue to hold onto the restaurant, plus (more importantly) the air rights over the old ICA building.
Hmmm. Which is right next door to a large swath of uncovered Mass Turnpike development space.
Right. As if …
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018