I love this home.
A truly unique penthouse condo in an elevator building that is situated within walking distance to everything Boston has to offer- Newbury Street, Beacon Hill, the Public Garden …This three story unit features a new kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counter tops, a marble fireplace, marble baths, hardwood floors and incredible views of the Boston skyline and the Charles River!
I saw it over the weekend, while with a client. She didn’t like it, I loved it.
The condo is on three-stories. You walk into the apartment, past a full-bath on your left, with the dining room on your right. Further on, the entrance to the galley-kitchen is to your left, then into the living room. The main living area has several large windows, one with a killer view of the Charles River and Back Bay roof tops.
You walk up the winding staircase to two very compact bedrooms, and another full bath. These could work as guest bedrooms or studies.
I thought that was it.
No, you walk up another short staircase to the master suite, large enough for a queen-size bed, with skylights, and a full-bath (with shower). The smallest bathroom you’ve ever seen, but it’s there.
The home might not be for everyone. It’s a lot of stairs. It can seem a bit narrow.
But, it’s over 1,000 square feet for under $600,000. I think it’s a great place.
John Berlane at Raveis Real Estate has the listing. His office number is (617) 266-5200, or call me for more details.
Just thought you should know.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018