Reversing a four-year trend of sliding sales, single-family home sales in Massachusetts crept up 3 percent in 2009 from 2008, according to new data from The Warren Group, publisher of Banker & Tradesman.
Median home prices, however, dipped 6.6 percent from 2008 and were almost 20 percent lower than the market peak in 2005.
An excerpt from Banker & Tradesman:
A total of 41,583 single-family home sales transactions were recorded in 2009, up from 40,356 in 2008. December home sales jumped 16.8 percent to 3,350 from 2,868 in December 2008. December was the sixth straight month single-family home sales increased statewide.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018