Beacon Hill Search Outline
- When you select our team to assist you with your Beacon Hill condo search, you may be asked to complete a home search outline.
- This outline provides valuable information to the team regarding your desired Beacon Hill condo. When we are in the field viewing Beacon Hill condo, we will compare your requirements to the homes we are listing.
- This outline also puts the telemarketing department on notice. They will make a list of the owners in your desired areas and call to locate future sellers.
How To Write An Offer (That Gets Accepted)
- After we locate a Beacon Hill condo to purchase, we 1st determine market value by comparing similar homes that have sold and that are for sale.
- After determining an offer price, we prepare the written offer and present it to the seller.
- We negotiate the offer until an agreement is made between the buyer and seller.
- Once the offer is accepted, we open escrow and send the good faith deposit to the title / escrow company.
When Do We Notify The Lender?
- After an agreement is made, we will send a copy of the contract to the lender.
- The lender enters the information i.e. purchase price, length of escrow and down payment into their system and calendars all deadlines.
- The appraisal is ordered.
- A cost break down is given to you by the lender. This will give you the approximate monthly payment and amount of money that is needed to be brought in at the closing.
When Do We Order Inspections?
- Every offer to purchase has an inspection period.
- This inspection period provides you with an opportunity to perform a whole house inspection, pool/spa, roof, electrical, plumbing, and any other inspections that you deem appropriate.
- We will order all of the desired inspections for you.
- We will provide you with copies of all seller disclosures to review.
Review Estimated Settlement Statements
- Within a few days of close of escrow you will be getting your final Loan Estimate (LE), Closing Disclosure (CD), and then Settlement Statement from Escrow.
- We will ensure that all figures are accurate.
- Once the statements are approved, we set a time for you to sign at the title company.
Final Walk Through
- Together we will perform a final walk-thru of your future Beacon Hill condo. This walk-thru is conducted to ensure that any requested repairs have been completed.
- Prior to close of escrow, our team will provide you with the phone numbers to the appropriate utility companies for easy set up.
- We will help arrange mail.
- Keys will be obtained for the home.
- Once we close escrow, the keys to your new home will be delivered to you.
Of course we would love to help you find your next home. Whether you are a first time home buyer, upgrading to something larger, downsizing, investing, or anything in between – we would love to earn your business.
Feel free to call/text at 617-595-3712 or contact us via email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org