Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale
Applying for a Beacon Hill condos mortgage? Despite increasing prices in the Downtown Boston real estate market for the last few years, the city remains a popular place to buy a Boston condo. The Boston real estate market is still appreciating and is expected to continue to do so for some time (just not the extreme appreciation we’ve seen in the last few years). Some Boston Midtown condo buyers will pay in cash for their homes in 2018 — but the large majority will use traditional financing. Here’s our latest Portland real estate agent guide to smart mortgage borrowing.
- Don’t overestimate your earnings.
- Use a Beacon Hill condo buyers’ agent.
- Borrow sooner, rather than later.
- Lock the mortgage rate in.
- Pre-what? Get pre-approved.
- Make a smart investment.
- Don’t touch that credit!
- Vigilance = Good Credit for Life.