Beacon Hill Townhomes for sale
Historic Beacon Hill is one of the most picturesque neighborhoods in Boston, features brick sidewalks with gas lanterns lined with Federal-style and Victorian brick townhouses. Beacon Hill is steps away from Boston Common and frog pond which is used as skating in the winter and cool water fro the summer.
Listed below are Beacon Hill townhomes for sale:
- $18,000,000 : 45 Temple Street #PH1, Boston4 beds, 6 bathsListed with Advisors Living - Back Bay
- $15,995,000 : 89 Beacon Street #PH, Boston4 beds, 6 bathsListed with Cabot & Company
- $11,450,000 : 21 Beaver Place #1, Boston5 beds, 5 bathsListed with Milbury and Company
- $9,350,000 : 25 Beacon #4, Boston3 beds, 4 bathsListed with Campion & Company Fine Homes Real Estate
- $8,995,000 : 77 Chestnut St, Boston4 beds, 6 bathsListed with Robert Paul Properties
See all Beacon Hill community Condos.
(all data current as of 11/12/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: December 2017