Snuggled deep between Bay Village and the Theater District is Lyndeboro Place, a street of several single-family townhomes.
One of these rare-gems is now on the market, a three bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, 1,980 square feet home.
2 Lyndeboro Place, MLS #70452778, $939,000
Beautifully restored in private courtyard features four fabulous levels; Eat-in-kitchen w/stainless appliances, granite counters w/breakfast bar & stone backsplash, warm & inviting living room & custom half bath, all on the first floor; 2 bedrooms on 2nd level include full tile bath & separate laundry closet; Master suite on 3rd level includes sitting room w/walk-out deck for city views & barbecue; Lower level is fully finished family room. Off-street parking available.
Michael Moran at Otis & Ahearn is the listing agent, or contact me for more information.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018