From Inman News:
Robert Bruss, the nationally syndicated real estate columnist, author and investing expert read by thousands of consumers, passed away today at his Northern California home.
Bruss was an Inman News columnist and dear friend of the real estate publishing company. He wrote seven real estate columns every week that were published in hundreds of newspapers across the country.
I quoted from Mr Bruss’s column just about every other day. He seemed very smart and to be a really good guy. Funny how you can get an impression about someone just by reading their words.
Anyway, a sad day.
Source: Industry mourns loss of Robert Bruss – Inman News
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.