A union pension fund manager has emerged as the first public suitor for the Boston Globe. Boston-based Intercontinental Real Estate Corp. confirmed its interest to the Boston Herald, saying the Globe fits its investment profile and that is has been pursuing a purchase for about 10 weeks. The company, which manages real estate and some $2,5 billion in investment funds, says it “is interested in any good investment that offers superior returns for our investors, as well as opportunities for job preservation, and even job growth, for our union investors.”
- Another 5 Star Downtown Boston Real Estate Client
- Downtown Boston real estate owners how to save water in your condo
- 5 Basic Marketing Strategies Every Downtown Boston Real Estate Company Should Know
- Boston Beacon Hill condo prices Summer 2019
- Boston condos for Sale: Back Bay condo prices
- Coming Soon for Sale: Charles River Park condo 2 Hawthorne Place # 7o
- Boston downtown real estate buyers do you know what PMI is?
- Downtown Boston real estate and decorating ideas for your home
- How to research Boston downtown real estate
- Moving to new downtown Boston neighborhood? Tips to help you adapt
- Buying Boston downtown real estate. Why is there so much paper work?
- Downtown Boston real estate owners can be inspired by these kitchen ideas
- Boston downtown real estate: 7 must have Apps
- Downtown Boston real estate: 5 compelling reasons to sell this Summer
- Downtown Boston real estate for sale under $2,000,000