Type in any address in Boston, and the site will rate how walkable your neighborhood is. For example, I put my business address into the system (I’m at 137 Charles Street, Boston), and our location received a 97 out of 100. The site then lists all the grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, libraries, bookstores, etc. which surround your address. There’s also a corresponding map that lets you click on the symbols surrounding your location; you can then see the name of a nearby business, its address, and links to Yelp review. Fabulous. Don’t overlook this site, especially if you’re new to the Boston area.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018