The Boston condo inventory is starting to rise, this is good news if your thinking of buying a Boston condominium. If you want to buy, you can get yourself a better deal when it comes to a loan program if your credit score is the best shape it can be.
Boosting your credit score from, say, 660 to just 740 can actually lower your mortgage rate by a quarter of a point. To improve your credit score, the key is to focus on paying down debt, which will bring your crucial debt-to-credit ratio down.
This is a great time to do your financial planning for 2018. If you’re considering a purchase in this year or next, it’s an excellent idea to get your credit score in shape as your first priority.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018