How much do you think residential home prices rise in a typical year? 4 out of every 10 prospective home buyers surveyed by real estate search site Zillow say “7%,” which Zillow says – is way out of sync with reality.
Housing bubbles and busts aside, home values usually increase 2 to 5 percent a year, according to a Zillow study. The company points to Yale economist Robert J. Shiller’s index of housing prices from 1890 onward, which adjusts for inflation and shows a lot of up-and-down movement.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018