Boston Condo for Sale
July and August are traditionally slower months with respect to new inventory coming on the Boston condo market. Statistically speaking, we don’t seem to have a problem with transactional volume right now. But I can tell you that I have about active buyer clients, and we aren’t finding much of anything to look at this week.
Boston condos for sale: Fall season
But I do know that many Boston condo owners are planning to put their homes on the market in the popular Fall selling season, which kicks off right after Labor Day and tails off around Thanksgiving. If you’re at all considering jumping into the game in September or October, it’s really important for you to start planning now. You need to figure out how best to present your property, and how much it’s realistically worth. You’ve seen steadily rising sale prices in your immediate neighborhood, but you haven’t seen these properties in person; so how does yours stack up?
Consult with a Boston condo agent
This is the time to consult a real estate agent who will be your advisor and hopefully someone you can trust to act in your best interests. Ask your neighbors, co-workers or friends who they worked with in their home sale (and if they were happy with the services), or perhaps you can contact your favorite experienced, well-connected Realtor-blogger with the built-in ability to attract buyers. In any event, call or email that person, and schedule an hour meeting to have your property evaluated and your options discussed. Particularly if you’re going to need staging and painting, it’s key to start getting on the calendars of all the real estate professionals involved.
As always, give me a shout at, email@example.com or 617-595-3712 and I’d be happy to meet with you.
BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE & RENT
- Boston Back Bay condos for sale and rent
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Navy Yard sale and rent
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale and rent
- Fenway Boston condos for sale and rent
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale and rent
- Leather District Boston condos for sale and rent
- Midtown Downtown condos for sale and rent
- Seaport District condos for sale and rent
- South Boston condos for sale and rent
- South End Boston condos for sale and rent
- Waterfront condos for sale and rent\
- Back to homepage Boston condos
- Boston condos for sale
- Boston condos for sale