Boston Waterfront Condos
The Boston Waterfront Condominiums are home walkway lined wharves on Boston’s scenic Harbor. Meander along the Harbor Walk and fill your vision with docked boats, gentle lapping waves, and moonlit skies. Amber over to the North End, just steps away, and sip a strong cappuccino, a red velvety wine or nibble a buttery pastry as you laugh with friends along a brick road lined with Van Gogh-like lamp posts.
The Boston Waterfront contains all of Boston’s charm, tradition, modernity and the mystery that you make it!
Contact John Ford Realty today for your private and exclusive showing.
Contact me to find out more about Boston Waterfront Condos or to set up an appointment to view properties
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
- Boston condos for sale: March Madness
- Boston Seaport condos for sale under $2,000,000
- Boston condos for sale versus the news headlines
- Tips on buying a Boston condo for sale with student loan debt
- Create harmony in your Boston Seaport condo for sale
- Plan for your future: Dave’s story on buying a Boston condo
- The Boston condo market is changing in 2019 for both buyers and sellers
- Step-by-step process of listing your Boston condo for sale
- Use your tax refund to buy a Boston condo for sale
- Are you a first-time Boston condo buyer? Don’t forget these 5 items
- Are YOU priced out of the Boston condo market? You’re not alone
- Dry Bar comedy about home ownership
- Here are 5 things you don’t know about the Boston Seaport
- How to sell your Boston condo – FAST
- Don’t just imagine owning a Boston condo. Set a goal and accomplish it