Boston Waterfront Condos
The Boston Waterfront Condominiums are home walkway lined wharves on Boston’s scenic Harbor. Meander along the Harbor Walk and fill your vision with docked boats, gentle lapping waves, and moonlit skies. Amber over to the North End, just steps away, and sip a strong cappuccino, a red velvety wine or nibble a buttery pastry as you laugh with friends along a brick road lined with Van Gogh-like lamp posts.
The Boston Waterfront contains all of Boston’s charm, tradition, modernity and the mystery that you make it!
Contact John Ford Realty today for your private and exclusive showing.
Condos for sale
Results No. of condo listings 77 Avg. list price $1,977,345 Avg sq ft price $1,156.00 Avg days-on-market 92 Ask about our Boston condo buyer rebate program John Ford
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Contact me to find out more about Boston Waterfront Condos or to set up an appointment to view properties
Please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
- Charles River Park condos for sale: First Summer Price reduction
- Boston downtown real estate and getting pre-qualified
- Before listing your Charles River Park condo for sale: Ask these questions
- Should you renovate your Boston downtown condominium before listing it?
- Boston downtown real estate: What is a buyers broker agreement?
- Boston condos for sale & 5 common Buyer negotiation mistakes
- Young Millennials are saving longer for their Boston downtown real estate home
- Our Charles River Park condo listing Under Agreement in 4 days!
- Charles River Park condo sales data last 60 days
- Boston Downtown real estate sales stats for Midtown
- Beacon Hill condo sales data last 30 days
- Another 5 Star Downtown Boston Real Estate Client
- Downtown Boston real estate owners how to save water in your condo
- 5 Basic Marketing Strategies Every Downtown Boston Real Estate Company Should Know
- Boston Beacon Hill condo prices Summer 2019