A while back one of my Beacon Hill real estate agents had a listing that sold in less than a week but after it was on the market for 3 days the seller called in a panic. She was afraid that her home wasn’t going to sell because we only had two showings the first day, one showing the second day and no showings the third day that is was on the market.
I think it is important to understand how long it takes to sell a home. Sometimes it takes more than three days. On average Beacon Hill homes are on the market for an average of 72 days before they are sold and for condos the number is closer to 80 days.
No one likes to be average. Home buyers just love a bargain. The homes that sell the fastest are the homes that are priced toward the bottom of their price range rather than the top. If it seems like your home has been on the market too long ask your agent what the average days on market are in your neighborhood. We can also figure out what the average is for a home like yours.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: Fall/Winter 2020