It’s no secret that the list price per square foot for Boston condos is topping $1,000/square foot these days—with actual sale prices rising above that. And while I’m not a huge fan of relying completely on price-per-square foot as a data point, I do reference it when it comes to Boston condo values.
The good news is that the condo market currently has several condos listed in Boston proper for under $1,000/square foot. The average list price for condos in this category is $1,144,151,
I wanted to toss out a few of my picks as we head into the 2018 Boston real estate market, in a variety of neighborhoods. Keep in mind, of course, that these condos will most likely sell for more than their asking prices. But I’ve maxed out at $900/square foot for the list prices:
1 bedroom, 45 First Ave with garage parking Price per sq ft $900.00
2 bedroom, 56 Prince Street $650 per sq ft.
70 Lincoln Street 1 bed 900 per sq ft.
8 Whitter Place 1 bed $700.00 per sq ft
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018