First, a crazy person walks by me on Park Street and while whispering “Indians” under his breath. Was it something to do with the Cleveland Indians? Was he warning me of an invasion of American Indians? Was he complaining about the off-shoring of jobs to Bangladore?
Then, an hour or two later, I was walking down Boylston Street and a beggar was asking passersby, “Do you like Picasso?”
Unfortunately for him, I don’t, so he didn’t get my donation.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Boston Back Bay condos
- Boston Beacon Hill condos
- Boston Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Boston Charlestown Navy Yard condos
- Boston Dorchester condos for sale
- Boston Dorchester Heights condos
- The Fenway condos
- Boston Jamaica Plain condos
- Boston Leather District condos
- Boston Midtown Downtown condos
- Boston Seaport District condos
- South Boston condos
- Boston South End condos
- Boston Waterfront condos
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.