Zillow claims the housing market is getting worse. Zip Realty thinks the numbers show that the housing market is getting better.
Declining number of home listings in July is evidence that the U.S. housing market continues to stabilize according to ZipRealty.
The U.S. housing market continues to show signs of stabilization with the fifteenth consecutive month-over-month decline in the number of home listings, according to a monthly survey of home listings conducted by the national real estate brokerage ZipRealty
According to Zip Realty the Boston housing inventory is down -4.4% month-over-month and down -7.8% year-over-year.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018