PMI Mortgage Insurance Co. reports that its Market Risk Index scores have increased for 34 of the nation’s 50 largest metropolitan statistical areas.
The scores measure the risk that home prices will decline in the next two years. Nineteen MSAs face a greater than 50 percent chance that home prices will fall, up from 18 last quarter.
The 10 markets with the highest risk of declining prices include Boston-Quincy, Mass., at #8, and Providence-New Bedford-Fall River, R.I.-Mass., at #9.
My take: prices aren’t going to go down within the city of Boston, they will stay about where they are now, for this year and next.
Source: 10 Markets at Highest Risk for Declining Prices – Realtor.org
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018