Boston North End condos for sale: Why access is so important
So, you’ve decided to sell your Boston North End condo. You’ve hired a Boston condo for sale professional to help you through the entire process, and they have asked you what level of access you want to provide to your potential Boston North End condo buyers.
4 elements to a quality North End condo for sale listing
There are four elements to a quality listing:
- top of the list is access,
- Followed by condition
5 levels of access to your Boston North End condo for sale
There are many levels of access that you can provide to your agent so that he or she can show your Boston North End condo for sale
Here are five levels of access that you can give to Boston condo for sale buyers, along with a brief description:
1.Lockbox on the Door – this allows buyers the ability to see the home as soon as they are aware of the listing, or at their convenience.
2. Providing a Key to the Home – although the buyer’s agent may need to stop by an office to pick up the key, there is little delay in being able to show the home.
3. Open Access with a Phone Call – the seller allows showings with just a phone call’s notice.
4. By Appointment Only (example: 48-Hour Notice) – Many buyers who are relocating for a new career or promotion start working in that area prior to purchasing their home. They often like to take advantage of free time during business hours (such as their lunch break) to view potential homes. Because of this, they may not be able to plan their availability far in advance or may be unable to wait 48 hours to see the house.
5. Limited Access (example: the home is only available on Mondays or Tuesdays at 2 pm or for only a couple of hours a day) – This is the most difficult way to be able to show your house to potential buyers.
With more competition coming to the Boston North Enc condo market this spring, access can make or break your ability to get the price you are looking for, or even sell your house at
Boston North End condos for sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.