At Trulia, it’s obvious the consumer appetite for real estate is on the rise. Trulia reviewed consumer home search activity for the first 10 days of 2011 and compared it to the first 10 days in 2010.
Below are the real estate home search results:
- Consumer inquiries to real estate agents are up 54%
- Visits to the website and via mobile have grown by 66%
- Property views have grown by more than 50%
- Mobile traffic is up more than 400%
- On average, Trulia consumers view more than 2.2M properties per day which equates to more than 90,000 properties views per hour.
I wanted to find out if Trulia optimism can also be applied here in the Boston area. The charts below are Google analytics for the terms “Boston homes for sale” and the second chart is “Boston real estate.” Click on Boston real estate charts to enlarge.
Hmm… at least its moving in the right direction.