For the second week in a row, the average rate on a 30-year mortgage in Massachusetts last week was among the highest in the nation, up 4.7 percent from the week prior to stand at 5.55 percent, according to online mortgage tracker Zillow.
Massachusetts had the second-highest average rate in the country, after New York, which stood at 5.56 percent. Nationwide, the average 30-year mortgage rate last week was 5.48 percent, up 4.4 percent from the week prior.
Florida had the lowest average rates in the country last week, at 5.44 percent.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018