Three residential developments look ready to go, having broken ground over the past several days.
Russia Wharf: a series of three buildings, the tallest is 31-stories, with office space and a small number of residential condos – 200 units was the last count, plus a boutique hotel.
The Clarendon: a 32-story building, with 178 apartments and 107 condos, at the corner of Clarendon and Stuart streets (next to the now-closed post office).
The Residences at Kensington: Last I heard, this was going to be totally rental, around 250 units. This project is going up across the street from the Archstone-Smith complex, on Washington Street in the Combat Zone Chinatown.
Boston can easily absorb the added units. In fact, we can easily absorb another 1,000.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018