The Boston Courant has a great story this week about condo fees in various neighborhoods, including a $10,000-plus/month fee at the Mandarin.
The Midtown area has the highest median condo fees in the city ($900 plus), which is no surprise when you think about the Ritz condos there, etc. Back Back is above $500 while Beacon Hill hovers near $400, according to the Courant
Btw: We’d link to the Courant web site and specific story link if we could. But the Courant famously, and somewhat admirably, has steadfastly refused to put its news on the web as long as there’s no viable cyber business model out there that won’t devalue its print product. Who can blame them? That’s why we only use general info above from the Courant print-edition story — and encourage you to get a copy.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay Boston condos for sale
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard Boston condos or sale
- Dorchester Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown/Downtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston Condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018.