Future Father’s Day celebrator Tom Brady has pulled his Manhattan condo off the market, deciding to rent it, instead.
The property, located in the Time Warner Center on Central Park, was listed for $16.5 million.
Instead, rumor has it he’ll be “getting $60,000 per month from a financier who’s renting the three-bedroom, 3 1/2-bath condo … for a half-year“.
Brady recently sold his Back Bay pied-a-terre for a reported $5.9 million.
Notice the discrepancy in pricing. Tom’s Commonwealth Ave 3,000 square foot condo is being bought for $5.9 million.
His NYC pad is 3,400 square feet, and was on the market for $16.5 million.
Source: Take a Stern glance – By Braden Keil, New York Post (second item)
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.