A friend in Brighton notes: “There’s a lot of construction activity at the old abandoned gas station on Washington Street about three blocks from Brighton Center. A big green sign announces that this will be a new Naked Pizza store. This would be the first in Boston for the chain (they’re building one in Brookline too). Not sure what makes the pizzas ‘naked’ other than they push lots of healthy key words about their ingredients like ‘prebiotic agave fiber.’ It’s a good location if you want to get student (BC) orders for delivery. Local homeowners are happy to see an eyesore turn into a business. The chain started in New Orleans and has just a few locations. Also, the old ‘Russian pharmacy’ in Brighton Center that sat abandoned for much of 2010 is becoming a new dental center.”
- Explore condos for sale in Seaport District
- Boston condos for sale: How buyers can prepare for the Spring Market
- Boston condos for sale: Online search tools you may not of known about
- The key to selling a Boston Seaport condo is marketing
- Increase your net worth by buying a Boston condo for sale
- Boston condos for sale Back Bay
- How to find an affordable Beacon Hill condo in 2019?
- Boston condos for sale Beacon Hill
- Seaport Boston Rental Buildings
- Find Boston condos for sale before they go on Zillow or Realtor.com
- Boston real estate. What is Redlining?
- Boston Seaport Apartment Rentals
- Boston condos for sale are moving towards a more balanced market
- Boston condos for sale cash offers and how to compete with them
- 3 tips to know when buying a Boston condo for sale