A friend in Brighton notes: “There’s a lot of construction activity at the old abandoned gas station on Washington Street about three blocks from Brighton Center. A big green sign announces that this will be a new Naked Pizza store. This would be the first in Boston for the chain (they’re building one in Brookline too). Not sure what makes the pizzas ‘naked’ other than they push lots of healthy key words about their ingredients like ‘prebiotic agave fiber.’ It’s a good location if you want to get student (BC) orders for delivery. Local homeowners are happy to see an eyesore turn into a business. The chain started in New Orleans and has just a few locations. Also, the old ‘Russian pharmacy’ in Brighton Center that sat abandoned for much of 2010 is becoming a new dental center.”
- South Boston condos for sale and sales data last 3 months
- Downtown Boston Real Estate: Boston North End Sales and Stats
- Boston downtown real estate and having a professional on your side
- Charles River Park condos for sale: First Summer Price reduction
- Boston downtown real estate and getting pre-qualified
- Before listing your Charles River Park condo for sale: Ask these questions
- Should you renovate your Boston downtown condominium before listing it?
- Boston downtown real estate: What is a buyers broker agreement?
- Boston condos for sale & 5 common Buyer negotiation mistakes
- Young Millennials are saving longer for their Boston downtown real estate home
- Our Charles River Park condo listing Under Agreement in 4 days!
- Charles River Park condo sales data last 60 days
- Boston Downtown real estate sales stats for Midtown
- Beacon Hill condo sales data last 30 days
- Another 5 Star Downtown Boston Real Estate Client