ONEin3 is a city-run (actually, Boston Redevelopment Authority-run) organization which connects Boston’s younger citizens with resources related to home-buying, business development, professional networking, and civic engagement.
As they put it:
ONEin3 works on making Boston better able to respond to the needs, in all their breadth, of Boston’s 20-34 year-olds (about 1/3 of Boston’s total population is within this age range, hence the name).
We have a number of different parts to the program, including an advisory council to the Mayor and an entrepreneurs group. We also try to sponsor events and programs that target a particular issue or need.
ONEin3 is co-sponsoring a session of Homebuying 101, a free program run out of the Boston Home Center that teaches first-time home-buyers the fundamentals about looking for and finding the right home to buy. Graduates of the course are also eligible for a number of City, State and Federal home-buying assistance programs.
The course is 4 two hour sessions on consecutive Tuesdays beginning March 13th.
I know people who have taken the seminar and it is truly worthwhile.
You may contact Devin Cole at the BRA for more information by sending an email to: Devin.Cole.email@example.com
If you are thinking of buying this spring, this is the perfect primer.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018