I expect that April 2007 condo sales data will be released over the next couple of days.
My guess is that sales volume and average (and median) sales prices have increased, when compared to April 2006.
MLS shows an increase in both numbers. MLS cannot be counted on to accurately reflect what is going on in the market, because not all listings are in MLS (specifically, FSBOs and developer-direct sales).
April 2006 sales volume: 320 condos
April 2007 sales volume: 346 condos
April 2006 dollar sales: $127,577,007
April 2007 dollar sales: $176,542,641
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.