Single-family home sales dropped precipitously, in November, according to The Warren Group.
Condo sales, although lower than 2005 and 2004, were still at their 2003 levels, which were at historic highs, at the time.
“We’re still in a decline, but the slope is not as steep as it was in the summer and early fall,” said Timothy Warren, Jr., chief executive of The Warren Group. “We’re starting to see some signs of stabilization.”
The Warren Group puts out good information, so you should feel confident in their numbers.
Source: Massachusetts housing market continues its decline in November – By Sacha Pfeiffer, The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018