It appears as though construction at the new Broadluxe development has stopped.
Financial troubles have shut down construction of the 44-unit Broadluxe condominium project on the edge of Boston’s Financial District for the past two weeks, setting the developer back in a time of market uncertainty.
The project, located at 99-105 Broad St. near the future Rose Kennedy Greenway, is a little more than month away from its scheduled opening.
Chip Norton, a manager at Boston-based Franklin Realty Advisors Inc., declined to give specific reasons for the recent financial difficulties.
AJ Martini, general contractor, pulled its workers from the project, citing the fact that they haven’t been paid “in a relatively brief period of time.”
Source: Condos in Financial District hit funding snag – By Michelle Hillman, Boston Business Journal
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018