Suddenly, I’m an expert on economics?
All I want to say is, a lot of national economic data will be released this week, which will give us a better of idea of where our economy is headed.
Or, the data will all contradict each other, making it more difficult to figure out whether we’re headed toward a recession or “blue skies”.
The positives: Strong earnings reports from major corporations (more results to be released this week), high personal income and consumption, strong stock market.
The negatives: Weak jobs reports, lower Gross Domestic Product (GDP) figures (1.5 percent!!!),
lower growth in worker productivity.
Ahhh! I don’t like uncertainty.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.