I was looking for more information on the new 1330 Boylston development, rising up in Boston’s Fenway neighborhood, at 1330 Boylston Street (um, can they start by getting a better name?).
So of course I typed in 1330boylston.com.
Which brings up a “placeholder” page with a photo of a woman’s crotch.
There’s a second page where you can enter your contact information.
That’s about it.
Thing is, I am not sure this is really the site for the multi-use development (a mixture of apartments, condominiums, retail and the new home to the Fenway Community Health Center).
It includes a phone number for the developer, Samuels & Associates, but two things look weird.
First, the website, even as a temporary one, looks really crummy.
Second, the website designers misspelled Frederick Law Olmsted’s name.
Experience the design touches in each luxury apartment. Take in the natural wonders of Olmstead’s ‘Emerald Necklace.’
I mean, really. Would a developer be so sloppy?
I think not!
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.