According to Scott Van Voorhis, in the Herald:
In another sign of the cooling condo market, a New York developer that had planned a major downtown Boston condo project is instead putting the building site on the sales market.
The company said it will entertain offers from office developers as well as condo builders. Rose owns the 46-story One Financial Center office tower, which is adjacent to the building lot and just across Atlantic Avenue from South Station.
I believe this is the Two Financial Center (well, yeah, of course it is) project that was announced, awhile ago.
As proposed, it would have been a 15-story residential building with 162 condo units and 250 parking spaces.
Kind of an odd location for a condo project, wouldn’t you say? I mean, regardless of views. Have you tried to get through that area, in the morning, during rush hour? Who’d want to deal with that?
Source: Downtown condo plans ditched – By Scott Van Voorhis, The Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018