What’s going on? No one seems to understand why the developer of the proposed 47-story condo tower at Copley Place has suddenly gotten cold feet.
The developer, Simon Properties, doesn’t quite phrase it that way, saying it fully intends to proceed with the project — eventually, sort of, one day, we’ll pencil it in, etc. But it’s not explaining why there’s an indefinite hold. Is it tied to financing? Design problems? Maybe a reassessment about whether condos — as opposed to apartments and other uses — might be the best option? No one knows.
File under: Strange
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.