I’m betting I beat “The Track” to this piece of gossip, not that I’m bragging.
Not only has New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick won the Super Bowl three times, he’s also smart enough to invest in some Park Slope real estate. The “Mad Genius” (okay, only when he’s playing against Jets coach Eric “Man Genius” Mangini) bought a $2.2 million townhouse on Sixth Street and is allegedly renting it out to his mistress. And by rent, we mean, Sharon Shenocca says she’s renting it, but it’s unclear whether he’s charging her anything at all.
What’s this all about? I mean, I thought Bostonians hated anything New York-based?
Yet, we had local QT QB Tom Brady plunking down $14.5 million for a condo on Central Park, last November, and now we have Belichick dropping some serious cash on an out-of-town pied-a-terre.
Oh, well, if other celebrities feel the need to spread their wings (and, might I say, other things …) in other cities, might I remind them that I’m also licensed in New York State?
Source: Pats Coach Belichick is Also a Park Slope Landlord! – By Jen Chung, Gothamist
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018