Superstar broker Justin Green was interviewed recently on his thoughts regarding the Dorchester real estate market.
“The game has changed a lot,” said 27-year-old Justin Green, a local [R]ealtor. “The big problem we have right now is the crisis in the mortgage industry. The consumer is confused right now. I’m finding that even when they’re presented with a silver platter amazing deal, they’re still not pulling the trigger.”
He does see some points of light, however.
“Savin Hill, Jones Hill, obviously these do very well,” said Green. “It really is the whole East side of Dorchester along the Red Line. A lot of people are looking for access to the T, for resale value and everything else.”
The article also discusses The Carruth mixed-use development currently under construction at the Ashmont MBTA stop.
“I actually feel very optimistic about that one specifically,” said John A. Keith, a real estate agent that maintains the Boston Real Estate Blog. “Some people don’t like that it has a mix of rent and condos, but I think it was an awesome idea. It’s a great use of space.”
(Hmm. Notice how the reporter doesn’t mention my age, but is quick to point out that Justin is only 27-years old … what’s up with that???)
Condo market reflects changing landscape – By Pete Stidman, The Dorchester Reporter
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018