I was just checking out the new FP3 development, currently under construction in the Fort Point Channel area.
Looks as though they have a long way to go, based on the views from their webcams. The project includes constructing a new building next to the two existing buildings – and they haven’t started it yet! I’m guessing “late 2007” completion is now “early 2008” completion.
One cool feature they have on their website is a map of the neighborhood with icons of all new, existing, and yet-to-come developments in the area – residential, office and retail.
Go to their site and click on “Neighborhood” and “Future” to view.
More: FP3 – Developer’s website
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.