We can’t take credit for this idea — Scott Van Voorhis over at the Real Estate Now blog actually wrote about this earlier this week. The idea is that there’s positive news coming from the National Home Builders Association annual meeting in Orlando … and no one is really buying it. Maybe it’s because everyone is expecting 2011 to be the highwater mark for foreclosures. Just remember, Boston real estate is a different breed. Add your own pinch of salt to all national real estate news.
- Don’t just imagine owning a Boston condo. Set a goal and accomplish it
- My favorite restaurant is slated to close down…..How sad
- I’ve seen these 5 types of Boston condo buyers. Are you a Seller? You’ll see them too
- 20 tips on how to sell your Boston condo for sale
- I know why you’re still renting an apartment. But do YOU know why?
- Buying a Boston condo as newlyweds: Tips and thoughts for both of you to consider
- Imagine yourself living in one of these Boston Seaport condos
- Boston Seaport condos for sale and the neighborhood history
- Boston Seaport new condos
- Boston condos for sale: The ugly truth about Open Houses
- Spring 2019: Boston Seaport condos for sale and sales data
- Thinking of buying a Boston Seaport condo? 9 issues you should be aware of.
- Do Boston Millennial’s Know they can afford a Boston for sale?
- Boston condos for sale and potential buyer feedback
- How to remodel your Charles River Park condo on a budget