Either way you cut it, foreclosures are at very high levels as data for 2010 was released. According to the Warren Group, there were 12,233 foreclosures in 2010 — a 32 percent increase over 2009’s 9,269. But the 2010 number was still below 2008’s total of 12,430. That may seem like a glimmer of hope, but keep in mind that foreclosures stalled last fall amid the robo-signing scandal, which is still playing itself out.
- Applying for a Boston downtown real estate apartment – Steps required
- Beacon Hill apartments for rent under $3K – Boston downtown real estate
- South Boston condos for sale and sales data last 3 months
- Downtown Boston Real Estate: Boston North End Sales and Stats
- Boston downtown real estate and having a professional on your side
- Charles River Park condos for sale: First Summer Price reduction
- Boston downtown real estate and getting pre-qualified
- Before listing your Charles River Park condo for sale: Ask these questions
- Should you renovate your Boston downtown condominium before listing it?
- Boston downtown real estate: What is a buyers broker agreement?
- Boston condos for sale & 5 common Buyer negotiation mistakes
- Young Millennials are saving longer for their Boston downtown real estate home
- Our Charles River Park condo listing Under Agreement in 4 days!
- Charles River Park condo sales data last 60 days
- Boston Downtown real estate sales stats for Midtown