Quick post about a commercial building transaction that just took place down in the Fort Point Channel neighborhood:
Brickman Associates has nabbed 51 Sleeper St. from the Mayo Group for $45 million in an off-market transaction.
Why is this worthy of note?
Mayo Group bought the property for $16 million … just two years ago! (That translates out to buying it for $100 per square foot and selling it for $300 per square foot.)
The office space market in Boston is on fire.
As is the Fort Point Channel district.
Source: Brickman to buy Sleeper Street building – By Michelle Hillman, The Boston Business Journal
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.