Nice surprise today.
The Boston Globe started a real estate blog. There’s a week’s worth of posts, already.
It looks as though they have several correspondents (I will not use the word “blogospondents”). Kimberly Blanton, head real estate reporter for the Globe is contributing, as are a local Realtor®, a homebuyer, and someone from the Lowell Registry of Deeds, among others.
I hope they stick with it. So far, entertaining posts, and, more importantly, relevant and interesting.
More: Boston Real Estate Blog (um, they should consider changing the name, or I’ll sue!)
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.