In what could be term a match made in heaven, the Hard Rock Cafe has signed a lease in the Faneuil Hall Marketplace, taking over the location of The Rack nightclub and filling the vacant space once occupied by Pizzeria Uno.
According to the Boston Business Journal, “the Orlando, Fla. company said it will occupy the total 16,000-square-foot-building and has plans for a 400-seat-restaurant, a concert area for live music and a retail area for Hard Rock products.”
The Hard Rock Cafe has operated at 131 Clarendon St. in the Back Bay for 17 years, and plans to take over the lease at the new location in February 2007. It will close its Back Bay location when it opens the Clinton Street store in the summer of 2007.
Source: Hard Rock signs lease for Faneuil Hall space – By Naomi Kooker, The Boston Business Journal
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018