I smell opportunity.
Apparently, a Scottish-owned company has bought several Back Bay apartment buildings, planning to turn them into short-term rental properties.
Heritor’s paid $3.2 million for 273 Beacon St., a five-story, 8,000-sf building that was broken up into seven units, with a mix of studios and one-bedroom units, headlined by a 2,500-sf, three-bedroom unit. The company paid $3.5 million for 319 Beacon St., located a few blocks west from 273 Beacon St. between Clarendon and Exeter streets.
Whether or not they are looking for more opportunities is unknown, but my guess is yes.
So, if you’re an owner and looking for a buyer … let me know.
Scots Make $6M Foray Into Back Bay – By Joe Clements, GlobeSt.com
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018