Certainly, this person isn’t going to get much sympathy from the average reader, but still, worth post.
From the Inman News Wiki:
Q: We have been in our house about five years and plan on staying for a while. We refinanced about 18 months ago to pay off credit card debt.
Now, we have credit card debt again and little equity, but need to make home repairs that could be somewhat costly. What do you suggest as far as a home equity line of credit or other ideas to get more cash?
A: Has bank robbery occurred to you as a career option?
Actually, no that’s not the answer.
But it pretty much sums up their options.
More: Little equity, big repairs put homeowners in a bind – By Ilyce Glink, Inman News Wiki
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.